At Sports and Spinal Physiotherapy Centres we like to share with you, helpful hints and tips to keep yourself safe from injury. We’ve created a library of useful articles for you to read, print or download for later reference.
We trust you’ll find these articles helpful. Keep on coming back to our website to read for more as we’ll be continually adding new ones over the coming months.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Sports and Spinal Physio newsletter! Or, if you want up-to-date information visit our blog pages where we add news about all things to do with your physical health and wellbeing every week.
All documents are in Adobe PDF format. You’ll need the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these articles.
- Chronic pain – recent advances (Simon Burley – Physiotherapist)
- Computer use – a healthy approach
- Coping with chronic pain (Simon Burley)
- Fatique – the early warnings
- Hydrotherapy – benefits of
- Injury management
- Lifting techniques – safety
- Physiotherapy – Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Posture and Children (Simon Burley)
- Sports injuries - Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Skiing – getting fit – Media Release Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Tennis elbow – what to do
If pain and injury persists, please seek medical advice.