New You: Frequently asked questions
How many times a week should I attend?
- Attending at least 2 days per week will help you to achieve your goals, and you’ll see benefits earlier.
- A thorough health and physical assessment
- 12 weeks of wellness coaching tools, nutrition, and exercise resources.
- Ongoing support from our Exercise Physiologists and Dietitian
- Regular check ins to monitor progress
- Convenient times before and after work
- Various payment options with health fund rebates available
- Fun and social environment
- Aerobic exercise, strength training, core strengthening and flexibility
What can I expect to achieve from the class?
- Weight loss
- Improved muscle tone
- Reduced risk of developing a chronic disease
- Increased strength
- Better aerobic fitness
- More flexibility
- Less joints aches and pains
- Improved balance
Who would benefit from the program?
- Clients wanting ongoing supervised musculoskeletal rehabilitation
- Clients wanting assistance with weight loss
- Clients wanting to treat chronic disease with exercise
- Clients wanting a fun and safe environment to train
Where is the program held?
- Kawana Sports & Spinal
- Sippy Downs Sports & Spinal
- Chermside Sports & Spinal
- Coolum Sports & Spinal
- Woolloongabba Sports & Spinal
- Nambour Sports & Spinal
How do I join?
Contact any of the clinics above and they will book a suitable time for you for your one on one assessment with one of our Exercise Physiologists before starting the classes.